Hon. Ogunkelu appreciates the people of Epe Constituency 2


Words fail me to thank the people of Epe Constituency II for your constant support and faith in me. My leaders, Royal fathers, party faithfuls and the people of Epe II. The victory is yours, because I will not let you down. 

Your unadulterated faith in me is humbling and a call to service, I won’t let you down. 


I extend my hands of fellowship to my fellow contenders, I am always opened to collaborative work for the good people of Epe II. 


You are the real MVPs. Thank You once again for your support.

I won’t let you down.


E Signed 

Hon Ogunkelu O. Sylvester 

Member Lagos State house of assembly, Epe II

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT HONOURS EREDO LCDA COUNCIL BOSS

EREDO COUNCIL BOSS PRESENTS LETTER OF APPROVAL TO HIGH CHIEFS

Breaking: JAMB releases 2024 UTME results