EREDO LCDA BOSS FELICITATES WITH ADEGBENRO ADEBOWALE



"Dearest brother, today marks the day that you were brought into this world, and I am so grateful for your existence. You have been a constant source of support, inspiration, and love in my life, and I can't imagine going through it all without you by my side. I want to take this opportunity to wish you the happiest of birthdays!


You are truly one of a kind, and there is nobody else in the world who could take your place. Your kind heart, your infectious laugh, and your unwavering determination are just a few of the things that make you so special to me. You always know how to put a smile on my face, even on the toughest of days.


As you celebrate this special day, I hope that you are surrounded by all the people and things you love. May you feel the warmth of the sun on your face, the wind in your hair, and the love in your heart. May you make new memories, cherish old ones, and create a lifetime of happiness.


Remember that I am always here for you, through thick and thin, and that I love you more than words could ever express. Thank you for being the best brother anyone could ask for, and for making my life so much better just by being in it. Happy birthday, dear brother!"


Congratulations Biggest Debo!


E~signed;

Hon. Ismail Monsuru Akinloye 

Executive Chiarman,

Eredo LCDA, Lagos State.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT HONOURS EREDO LCDA COUNCIL BOSS

EREDO COUNCIL BOSS PRESENTS LETTER OF APPROVAL TO HIGH CHIEFS

Breaking: JAMB releases 2024 UTME results